Monday, January 12, 2009

Craigs List can be so much fun

A plethora of people who are overly fond of ALL CAPS and many many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like it makes it more exciting, somehow, to break the English language into bits, rub the bits in the dirt and then fix it all back together again with used duct tape.

What I truly love, though, are the men who post ads looking to fulfill some sort of fantasy. Take this one for example:


Dallas-based professional seeking dancers for private nude lap dances at my home. Would like to entertain dancers 2-3 times a week. $250 for 30 minutes.

Also seeking an assistant/girl friday to perform work in the nude. I'm not looking for a maid or a secretary, just someone to straighten the pillows on my bed, mix a drink for me, sit in my lap while I watch a game on TV, take showers with me, that sort of thing. $500 an hour.

As long as you're over 18, age and race is not important. Also, I'm not interested in filming or photographing you, so no worries about that. I work from home, so my hours are flexible.

I am 32, handsome, hung (11 inches), green eyes, brown hair, 6'4", 225 pounds. I am disease free, HIV negative and 420 friendly.

If interested, we can exchange photos to see if there is mutual attraction, and if so, can meet for coffee or a drink to see if the vibe is right. Since I'm letting strangers into my home and will be relaxing around them, I want to feel comfortable.


Oh to be an electronic fly on the wall and see what kind of responses he gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment